Drexel University PA Class of 2014

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got an email today asking if I would like to "remain on the alternate list". I said yes of course.

I don't think there is anything in life I want more than to get into Drexel at the moment. I wait for that call 24/7. I even leave my phone sound on when I sleep after working night shifts in ER...

Hi, I haven't posted yet here but have been following closely. Does the class being decided mean all the calls to accepted students have been made? I like many have not heard anything, just been checking my mail, email, and freaking out everytime a 215 number calls. Lol.. Already started working on my 2013 CAPSA though..

LOL so I just check the drexel forums once in a while because if I dont get accepted to the schools I applied to this time around, I will def add drexel to my next round of applications. BUT I wanted to reply to this message below because okay at least I am not the only one acting insane!! lol I take my phone in the bathroom too..when I shower etc! its horrible!! and I keep checking my phone throughout the night and day like every 5 minutes!!! its ridiculous!! but at least I am not alone = )

I got an email today asking if I would like to "remain on the alternate list". I said yes of course.

I don't think there is anything in life I want more than to get into Drexel at the moment. I wait for that call 24/7. I even leave my phone sound on when I sleep after working night shifts in ER...

LOL so I just check the drexel forums once in a while because if I dont get accepted to the schools I applied to this time around, I will def add drexel to my next round of applications. BUT I wanted to reply to this message below because okay at least I am not the only one acting insane!! lol I take my phone in the bathroom too..when I shower etc! its horrible!! and I keep checking my phone throughout the night and day like every 5 minutes!!! its ridiculous!! but at least I am not alone = )

Thanks for your support, haha :).

Do you keep it with you at work and check when it vibrates even if there is a chance your manager might see you do it?

This is so frustrating lol. I get a panic attack if I forget my phone at home.

haha!!! Well I don't work at the moment...I am actually enrolled in another program while trying to get into PA school. I figured if PA doesnt work out in the future, at least ill have something else :/ But yeah I do that in class lol. I have my phone out sitting there and I keep looking at it every few minutes even if it doesnt ring or vibrate!!! Im like something is going to go wrong and watch the call will come, and it wont ring/vibrate! I also take the phone in the kitchen as I wash dishes, cook etc. Forget about walking around outside like in stores and stuff, I hold the phone because some times reception sucks..so I figure holding it, better chances of the phone having better reception and it ringing...yeah Ive gone crazy = (

Thanks for your support, haha :).

Do you keep it with you at work and check when it vibrates even if there is a chance your manager might see you do it?

This is so frustrating lol. I get a panic attack if I forget my phone at home.

Archived