Listing planned coursework without having registered

Hi all,

I am planning on taking microbiology in the spring as an adhoc post-bacc class. I graduated last May. I am not sure where to take the class yet, since I am hoping to enroll in an evening course and maintain a full time job. If I try to list it as planned coursework without designating a school, CASPA does not permit this. Does anyone know how to go about this? Should I just list it as taking it at my alma mater, even though I am not (I live out of state now)? Not sure what to do!

Thanks in advance!

AS

So CASPA thought I should not enter the coursework until I know where I will be taking the class, so that I can list the school. I want PA programs to know that I am planning on taking the course though. Should I just wait and include this as an "update" later in the application process? Will it hurt my chances when PA programs look at my app, if it is not yet listed as planned?

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hello! I'm sure you have finished applying, but I had a question:

Can you still submit your CASPA even if you have pending classes listed? I'm just confused because it says that they require transcripts from ALL institutions you listed, and you can't list a pending class until you add that institution you are taking it from. I just have ONE nutrition class that I am going to be taking in May-July, but I really want to submit my CASPA application by June! Would I still need to order a transcript from that institution through which I am taking that one class from, and will CASPA be okay with a transcript that states that my class is pending?

Archived