anyone know anything?

Guest NewNerd

• 3 years later...
Guest benoy

Massacjusetts cpringfield college is best of the conducted the wekkend classes, and human services degree completion in as little as 16 to 24months, its the good opporunity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

benoy,

Massachusetts Treatment Centers

• 6 months later...
Guest amc123

I applied to Springfield College after finishing my bachelors degree. I was interested in joining into the program with an undergraduate degree. Springfield College only accepts a limited amount of students to fill that position, at least at the time I applied, less than 7 students. I interviewed with 7 students and was not chosen. So if you are applying as a post-undergraduate as I was your chances are slim to be accepted into this program. I would not get your hopes up, as that is what I did when I found out I was being interviewed with.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am going to be applying to Springfiemd the end of Jan. I am very interested in your opinion of the program as a current student. What year are you now I realized you posted this a couple of years ago. I just interviewed with Medex Northwest but if I have to move back East I will. Although my husband may not be thrilled. I am very interested to see what you think.

I would be a transfer student coming in. The transfer counselor actually told me to stop taking classes because I would just be retaking them.

Kate

• 1 month later...

Not many people are involved in this I guess...but looking into this program as a top choice. I live out near Springfield and know a lot of PAs who had a great experience there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was applying or had already gone there and what they like/didn't like.

Archived