Shadowing Opportunities

Hello All,

I am posting this message to find out if there are any PA's in the greater Sacramento Area (Ca) that is willing to have me shadow them in return for free work. I am looking for something long term ( not just a month or two) and do not mind helping with office work or other duties. If anyone knows a PA or if there are any PA's out there that needs help and do not mind me shadowing them, please shoot me an email or reply to this post. Thanks!

Hello All,

I am posting this message to find out if there are any PA's in the greater Sacramento Area (Ca) that is willing to have me shadow them in return for free work. I am looking for something long term ( not just a month or two) and do not mind helping with office work or other duties. If anyone knows a PA or if there are any PA's out there that needs help and do not mind me shadowing them, please shoot me an email or reply to this post. Thanks!

Archived