Pace PA Program starting July 2012

HI everyone out there!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Pace in regards to interview opportunities? I recieved a comfirmation email about a month ago. If anyone hears anything please let meknow. I understand that interviews are held between October and January. So far I have had the opportunity to speak to one current student who has been very helpful in answering questions. Looking forward to the possibility of an interview and a possible future within the PACE family!

:=D:

HI everyone out there!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Pace in regards to interview opportunities? I recieved a comfirmation email about a month ago. If anyone hears anything please let meknow. I understand that interviews are held between October and January. So far I have had the opportunity to speak to one current student who has been very helpful in answering questions. Looking forward to the possibility of an interview and a possible future within the PACE family!

:=D:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived