Prerequisites

I finishing up prereqs for PA programs and am wondering how important it is for me to take a microbiology lab. The schools that I have contacted said that they recommend me taking one. However, my schedule is not really allowing me to take one... How important is it going to be for me that I take a 1 credit lab if I'm still getting a 3 credit course of micro. I would appreciate it if someone can help me out cause i'm kind of stressing....

Yeah I totally agree. Just don't want to have to kill myself trying to graduate from undergrad in the process. I'm hoping maybe I can take it in the summer before matriculation of a PA program. Thanks for the advice :smile:

I honestly can attest to this. I am currently working on and finishing up my undergrad PLUS 3 prerequisites that I have to retake because some programs I'm applying need the most recent classes (took my Chem 1&2 and Micro 7 years ago). So far, I am surviving my intense schedule of M-Sat classes in addition to 2 separate site of clinical observation through the magic of TIME MANAGEMENT. If I am able to do it, so can you :) And planning to taking this class during the summer session is a great idea! I am planning to take Micro again during that time. Good luck to both of us!

Archived