Pre-Req Issues

Hey guys I submitted my application and secondary application about a month ago, but I got an email notifying me I need 2 more units of anatomy and 1 unit of microbiology. I have been in a quarter system. I took anatomy and physiology 1&2, which were 10 quarter units. The school requires 8 semester units so I am 2 units behind when they do the conversion. The same goes for my microbiology course, it is a 5 units quarter course and they require 4 semester units, so I need one more. I have not had any other problems with other schools as they have taken the quarter to semester units into consideration. Does anyone else have these issues? I am sure I am not the only applicant who is coming from a quarter system. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest askyoulc

I suggest emailing Tech (or whatever school you're talking about) and explain the quarter/semester issue to them. I did my statistics prereq in Canada which only gave me 2.5 credit hours for the course (vs. the normally required 3 hrs). So I've had to explain that "0.5 hr deliquency" to a few schools which they then just waive. Good luck!

Archived