IL pre-pa looking for shadowing opportunity

Guest g10757

Guest g10757

Hello, I am a pre-PA student in Chicago looking for shadowing opportunities. I have done some clinical stuff under physicians' supervision -- obtaining vitals, taking complete history. --You do not have to let me do all of those with your patients if you don't feel comfortable with a new person, but I want to state my capabilities for your information.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me shadow you, and get to see a PA at work. I am also ready to help, if you give me the permission.

Please email me at wei.wwei2@gmail.com if you are willing to give me a try.

Thanks for the time and consideration.

Guest g10757

Hello, I am a pre-PA student in Chicago looking for shadowing opportunities. I have done some clinical stuff under physicians' supervision -- obtaining vitals, taking complete history. --You do not have to let me do all of those with your patients if you don't feel comfortable with a new person, but I want to state my capabilities for your information.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me shadow you, and get to see a PA at work. I am also ready to help, if you give me the permission.

Please email me at wei.wwei2@gmail.com if you are willing to give me a try.

Thanks for the time and consideration.

Archived