August too late?

Hey Guys

This is my first year applying to PA school

I wanted to get my apps e-submitted before end of July, but my school sent one of my transcripts to the wrong address!

I'm doing an emergency transcript tomorrow, 7/27/2011 .. so it probably wont update on my account until first week of august.

My question is is submitting in August too late to be a competitive applicant? thanks guys!

Hey Guys

This is my first year applying to PA school

I wanted to get my apps e-submitted before end of July, but my school sent one of my transcripts to the wrong address!

I'm doing an emergency transcript tomorrow, 7/27/2011 .. so it probably wont update on my account until first week of august.

My question is is submitting in August too late to be a competitive applicant? thanks guys!

You can e-submit your application before all your transcripts have arrived. Although, CASPA won't send out your application to schools until it has received all transcripts and 2 LOR's. If you make the deadline and the school doesn't do rolling admission, then you should be just as competitive as other applicants in that respect.

You can e-submit your application before all your transcripts have arrived. Although, CASPA won't send out your application to schools until it has received all transcripts and 2 LOR's. If you make the deadline and the school doesn't do rolling admission, then you should be just as competitive as other applicants in that respect.

Archived