Which PA should I use as a reference?

My choices are:

1) A PA that I shadowed for 40 hr, but doesn't know me other than that

2) A PA who is a good friend of mine for at least 2 years. We always speak about medical related topic and she is always telling me about interesting cases she comes across, but I never shadowed her.

3) A PA who happens to be my sons pediatrician who I "know" but not on a personal basis, for about 2 years. I shadowed him for about 3 hr and spoke to him on several occasions about PA school and he even gave me a little prep before last years interviews.

All said they would write a letter for me if I want, but which would come with strongest backing? Any would probably be good, but now that all 3 offered on their own, who should I choose?

My choices are:

1) A PA that I shadowed for 40 hr, but doesn't know me other than that

2) A PA who is a good friend of mine for at least 2 years. We always speak about medical related topic and she is always telling me about interesting cases she comes across, but I never shadowed her.

3) A PA who happens to be my sons pediatrician who I "know" but not on a personal basis, for about 2 years. I shadowed him for about 3 hr and spoke to him on several occasions about PA school and he even gave me a little prep before last years interviews.

All said they would write a letter for me if I want, but which would come with strongest backing? Any would probably be good, but now that all 3 offered on their own, who should I choose?

Archived