Willing to pay someone who is experienced in Personal essays to review my essay...

hello everyone,

I am currently applying to four PA schools and I just finished my first draft of my personal essay. It is a rough draft but I would like to have some other people go through and see what they think. I have had three close friends read it, but would like someone that does not know me to analyze it. I would like someone who has had experience with personal essays and is willing to spend the time to review my essay and give feedback. You can email me at bcheslop@yahoo.com. Thanks!

hello everyone,

I am currently applying to four PA schools and I just finished my first draft of my personal essay. It is a rough draft but I would like to have some other people go through and see what they think. I have had three close friends read it, but would like someone that does not know me to analyze it. I would like someone who has had experience with personal essays and is willing to spend the time to review my essay and give feedback. You can email me at bcheslop@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Archived