SEEKING PA to shadow|Long Island|Long-term commitment

Hi,

I am hoping to connect with a PA on Long Island (Nassau or Suffolk). I m currently a post-bacc student taking pre-reqs to apply for PA school Fall 2012. I have a BA in political science (2006) and most of my professional work experience has been with non-profits. I'd like to set-up an initial meeting to see if we have a rapport then proceed with shadowing. Ideally, I'd like to shadow 1-2X per week (4 hr per shift) but am flexible based upon what works best for us both. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

I am hoping to connect with a PA on Long Island (Nassau or Suffolk). I m currently a post-bacc student taking pre-reqs to apply for PA school Fall 2012. I have a BA in political science (2006) and most of my professional work experience has been with non-profits. I'd like to set-up an initial meeting to see if we have a rapport then proceed with shadowing. Ideally, I'd like to shadow 1-2X per week (4 hr per shift) but am flexible based upon what works best for us both. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Archived