Seeking Shadowing Opportunity in Los Angeles Area

Pre-PA in search of PA shadowing opportunities in the Greater LA area. Currently interested in shadowing Primary Care and any/all specialties.

A little about me:

I'm a returning student, 41 y.o., with a B.S. in Biology obtained in 1994, followed by a couple years part time experience in the ED while attending a holistic medicine professional program. I ultimately left the program and, 2 non-health care related careers later, am beginning the process of retaking my core sciences, re-doing my EMT cert, and re-focusing my goals toward a PA career.

I have at least 3 semesters of pre-requisites to retake before I'm ready to submit applications and in addition to gaining work experience as an EMT during that time, I'd also like gain as many hours of shadowing experience as possible.

Schedule is fairly flexible, especially for the duration of the summer, and I'm happy to travel anywhere in the Greater LA area.

Thanks so much!

Cynthia Washburn

Pre-PA in search of PA shadowing opportunities in the Greater LA area. Currently interested in shadowing Primary Care and any/all specialties.

A little about me:

I'm a returning student, 41 y.o., with a B.S. in Biology obtained in 1994, followed by a couple years part time experience in the ED while attending a holistic medicine professional program. I ultimately left the program and, 2 non-health care related careers later, am beginning the process of retaking my core sciences, re-doing my EMT cert, and re-focusing my goals toward a PA career.

I have at least 3 semesters of pre-requisites to retake before I'm ready to submit applications and in addition to gaining work experience as an EMT during that time, I'd also like gain as many hours of shadowing experience as possible.

Schedule is fairly flexible, especially for the duration of the summer, and I'm happy to travel anywhere in the Greater LA area.

Thanks so much!

Cynthia Washburn

Archived