Rotation sites in LI/Manhattan

Guest larki44

This may be really rough especially for those specialities where they sort of require a major hospital. Your school doesnt have anything set up for these rotations. Hospitals require major paperwork and malpractice. Are you looking for one particular specialty or a whole bunch?

Guest larki44

Thanks for your reply! My school doesn't have any in Long Island/NYC for ER and I definitely would like to do that in NYC/LI. I would like to do Peds and Medicine in one of those areas also, but i would say ER is my number one priority right now.

• 1 month later...
Guest cj314

Im looking for medicine rotation on long island as well. the problem is most hospitals have affiliations already. did you find any?

• 2 years later...

I believe it's difficult to set up your own rotation especially in LI/NYC area. There are a lot of PA schools in the New York area and most of the sites will only accept students who they are affiliated with. I would ask your school to further investigate the possibility of you rotating here in NY though...best of luck!

Archived