Scholarship before PA school acceptance

I don't think it is ever to early to start looking for available scholarships or loan repayment opportunities for PA school. While you may not qualify until accepted, some of the more lucrative service based scholarships require a lot of background information that you can start getting together. I appreciate applicants that can discuss what scholarships and loan repayment might be available to them. That type of research into the profession and PA education can make an applicant stand out for me. Good luck in your future PA endeavors.

LesH

• 4 months later...

I have seen a lot of loan repayment plans but I haven't seen much when it comes to scholarships. Are there certain scholarships that you may know of that other students have received ? I have signed up for a couple websites and done a lot of searches.

I don't think it is ever to early to start looking for available scholarships or loan repayment opportunities for PA school. While you may not qualify until accepted, some of the more lucrative service based scholarships require a lot of background information that you can start getting together. I appreciate applicants that can discuss what scholarships and loan repayment might be available to them. That type of research into the profession and PA education can make an applicant stand out for me. Good luck in your future PA endeavors.

LesH

Archived