Issues with CASPA

Hi there!

I applied to several school through CASPA about 3 weeks ago; however, they have an issue with my ECE transcript. I am an international student and ECE sent a transcript on my behalf. I got a message that they got the transcript but it still say "not received" in my application. I have been calling almost everyday for 3 weeks and customer service representatives know that there is an error and they are trying to fix it. All of them ask me to call in a few days to see if the problem has been fixed. I just don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Sarah

• 1 month later...

The same here. I sent my transcript directly from ECE. I received the email stating that my transcript has been received. Now, when I applied for couple of programs this transcript shows as "never received". I contacted them via email, cause I could get through their "high volume calls" messages and they ignored my request for clarification of the issue. Really frustrating. Especially because nothing from this transcript is accepted anyways.

I am in process of completing my application and wondering how can I submit my official transcript evaluation to caspa, does every program has its own ECE code like the ones FOR GRE or TOEFL, or what should I ask ECE to send to when I order, please help

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am in process of completing my application and wondering how can I submit my official transcript evaluation to caspa, does every program has its own ECE code like the ones FOR GRE or TOEFL, or what should I ask ECE to send to when I order, please help

You have to downloand the request form, the one that has the bar code on it. Also, you have to call ECE and tell them that you will be submiting the request for evaluation report to be sent to CASPA, they will provide you with either fax number or email adress in which you can sent your request form. I would suggest to buy at least few sealed reports, cause each school requires to have an originial once they admit you. That will save you few bucks. The first request is like 50, every other is 25 or so.

This alone will take at least few weeks unless you pay for superfast service at ECE. If you have any more questions PM me. :)

Also should I request the official transcript evaluation to be sent to caspa even before submitting my application or I have to submit it first

Have ECE already evaluated your diploma? if not, I affraid you will be late for majority of program that are due in September, as it takes up to 2 months for them to evaluate unless you pay for faster service.

Archived