Can I submit some school applications but not others?

Hi,

Can I submit some school applications but not others? For example, I haven't finished some of my pre-reqs and wanted to submit my application and then send in the grades later.

However some schools require that you have all your pre-reqs done at time of e-submitting. Can I submit all the others schools first? and then wait until I finish my pre-req and then submit other schools? Or does caps require that you submit all schools at once?

Yes and no ... depending on your objectives.

Yes, you can submit your applications for multiple programs at different times (no limits there, you could do one a day if you wanted!).  Yes, you can go back and update status, and grades, for the in progress courses.  

However, your grades for the courses completed after your initial submission will NOT be included in the GPA calculations, i.e., CASPA will not update the GPAs reported with your application.  If that's a consideration, then NO, you should not submit at all before you've completed the courses in question.  

P.S. Given how much has changed with the new version of CASPA for this year's cycle, I would review the FAQs to confirm, as well as consult CASPA support for confirmation, that you'll get the results you need.  

Archived