New Grad- Just took the PANCE- Stressing

Hello everyone. So I recently took the PANCE, Feb. 9th, and I'm fearful that I failed. I felt as though there were many straight forward questions, but there were also ones that either had two good answer choices or I had no clue what they were talking about. I walked out of the test with the feeling that it could go either way, either I just barely passed or I failed. Such a scary feeling. However, after reading through many of the posts, I see that many of you felt this way too and ended up doing just fine. I hope that I am just stressing and will hopefully receive my score any day now and it will say PA-C!!! 

The funniest thing about this is when I take my next PANRE I will be posting on the Forum too.  I know myself all too well and will think I failed the PANRE.  I passed the first PANRE and scored much higher than PANCE.  SO, odds are, I will pass, but I will be stressing to the max anyway and studying my butt off in the areas I'm weak in. 

2015 is my year but I can wait until 2016 to take it.  It will be the last one I take.  

I advocate for a lifetime certification when we hit 65.  Enough of the recerts. 

Archived