Stats For Interview Invitees

Hey All,

Would those who received interviews this cycle mind posting their stats? I know Pacific looks most heavily at BCP and last 45 hours, so I'm interested to see what these were like for those who have already gotten interviews.

I haven't received an interview yet, but read that a number of people have already gotten rejections. I contacted Leah today and she said that my application was still under review but obviously wouldn't give any further information. I'm wondering where this leaves me standing.

Here are my Pacific-relevant stats:

BCP: 3.54 (wish I was able to do a grade update as I significantly improved on this since submitted my app)

Last 45: 3.63

2200 hours as ER Tech, EMT and CNA

Great LORs, PS, etc.

You what RealwayPA

I have worked extremely hard to get to this point and I'm going to explore ALL of my options. I figure at the end of the day I'm footing the bill and I have to do all the work when I get to the program of my choice so at this time I'm making sure that I look at every program I'm interested in and I'll make my final decisions from there. You have great stats btw and you have worked your butt off just like me. We are going to become great PAs one day. Be patient and choose wisely and always know whatever school you choose in the future is lucky to have you.

Be blessed your endeavors!

????

Archived