Licensure timeline?

Depends on the state you want to practice in. Many require you to submit all of your materials together including your PANCE score report. I applied for mine in mass about a week after passing my PANCE. It took them 5 weeks to approve it and get my license. Some states allow you to submit everything before and just wait on your PANCE score to finalize. I would looking into the requirements for the state you plan to practice in and follow accordingly.

I agree with the above. Once I finished graduation and passed my boards I sent in the respective application and the fee for licensure. It took about a week to get all the documents in my hand. I know of classmates who applied for the licensure few months before graduation so the state board has a file open in their name. Whatever documents were missing would be updated  on their file. Now the hospital credentialing is a whole different ball game and that can take 2-3 months.  

Archived