first generation college student need help with narrative

Hi, everyone. I am a first generation Polish college student seeking for some advice with a PA narrative. I need help cutting it down. I was also wondering if someone could please let me know about how many words the narrative should be? I have sensitive, personal information so I would rather just PM it to someone who has experience or is currently in PA school. I have no prior experiences with this process so any help I could get I would really appreciate it! I have experience with underserved communities and would welcome any help. Thank you once again for your valuable time. 

thank you for your response! i looked at microsoft word and up to 750 words can fit in the 5000 character limit. is this okay? Also, i would really appreciate if someone could read my essay!

Microsoft Word can also give you a character count. Note that when you transfer your narrative to CASPA, the CASPA software will give you it's own character count. In my experience, it is the same but you may find it slightly different.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Archived