Looking for a shadowing opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area

I am currently seeking a PA to shadow in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I am open to shadowing in all settings. I have a B.S. in Health Service Administration from Ohio University and currently work at a small physical therapy firm. I am looking to go into the PA profession and am currently applying to numerous schools.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for a PA/PAs to shadow in the Pittsburgh area. I have a B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of Pittsburgh and am willing to shadow any/all specialties. I am preparing to apply to PA schools & would like to get as much shadowing experience as possible. Please help!

• 3 months later...

Sadly, it doesn't look as though this thread has had any luck! But I am also interested in any shadowing opportunities in the Pittsburgh area. I have a B.S. in Biomedical Sciences and am preparing to apply to PA school soon too. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Archived