LOR advice

I have a problem. I have 2 out of 3 of my LOR completed and the pending one is from a PA. CASPA verified my app 7/7. Two of the schools I applied for have an orange deadline that just passed. I'm worried that these schools will overlook my app since my third LOR is pending from a PA and those schools want a LOR from a PA.

I contacted my reference twice already (June 1 in person & July 22 by email) and the second time I notified her I told her I submitted my app weeks ago. I gave her plenty of time. I asked her back in February when the time comes if she could write me a LOR and entered her info in CASPA back in April. It's 8/2 and it still says "in progress" I don't know what to do I don't want to keep annoying her about it. Anyone has ideas of how I can approach her with a non-pushy email?

I have a problem. I have 2 out of 3 of my LOR completed and the pending one is from a PA. CASPA verified my app 7/7. Two of the schools I applied for have an orange deadline that just passed. I'm worried that these schools will overlook my app since my third LOR is pending from a PA and those schools want a LOR from a PA.

I contacted my reference twice already (June 1 in person & July 22 by email) and the second time I notified her I told her I submitted my app weeks ago. I gave her plenty of time. I asked her back in February when the time comes if she could write me a LOR and entered her info in CASPA back in April. It's 8/2 and it still says "in progress" I don't know what to do I don't want to keep annoying her about it. Anyone has ideas of how I can approach her with a non-pushy email?

Two of my references thought they had "finished" the reference, but didn't actually submit properly. If it says it is "in progress" still, you might want to follow up again and ask - a phone call/in person would be better than email. It's okay to be annoying/pushy .. this is your life! And if you truly gave plenty of time, they should understand. If you have any other reference options, you may also want to reach out to them. 

Archived