Interviews in 2014

It never really helps to have that information. The question assumes your interview will be just like everyone else's. The best advice for all interviews is dress professionally, act professionally, understand what a PA is and does, and how PAs fit into the team of MDs, nurses, techs, etc; know why you want to be a PA (different from why you want to be involved in medicine); know about current healthcare issues and how they affect the PA profession. If you have a decent background in healthcare from shadowing, paid HCE, etc, you should be in good shape. Also, be able to explain why you choose that school (association with a med school, quality of rotations, first time PANCE pass rate, etc.) Be sure you can answer any questions about your PS, educational background, HCE, and anything else on your application.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Hello all..I have also submitted application for Marywood university for this cycle. My CASPA application was verified on 23rd of June. I have not received invitation yet. Dreamstoreality, can you please tell me when your application was verified? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just graduated from MU PA program on August 1st. I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I remember the anxiety that I had regarding the process. I called the program to check the status of my application and within two days they called back asking for an interview. I don't  know if it was coincidence or that I was being assertive though!

• 1 month later...

I received a call on Monday accepting me into the program! I am from Wisconsin and not really familiar with the area, so would love to find some other people who made it in. After I interviewed and received the tour I completely fell in love with the program. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything yet? 

Best of luck to everyone on your interviews!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived