Mcphs worcestor caspa 2014-15

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your invite @amit10! Are you coming from out of state? I'm driving up that morning from CT. Not sure what the written essay is about. But if we go by previous threads it's not too stressful. Maybe more like a writing sample to see our style of writing. 

Congrats on your invite @amit10! Are you coming from out of state? I'm driving up that morning from CT. Not sure what the written essay is about. But if we go by previous threads it's not too stressful. Maybe more like a writing sample to see our style of writing. 

Thank you!! Congrats to you as well! I live in MA! And okay, that makes me a little less stressed. Do you know how long the actual interview is?

I did not hear yet.  They said 2 weeks but on previous forums it seemed to take 1.  Of course then there was the holiday monday, which probably would push our 1 week time frame to this friday.  So I guess we will see...Also they said they had a lot of snow days so it could take longer than a week I do not know.

I enjoyed the overall interview process and was very impressed with the program. During the presentation and interview they also stressed that the program was accelerated. Be ready to address weaknesses in your application. Be genuine and honest. Other questions were normal questions like why do you want to be a PA, etc. 

Archived