Seeking information from current Touro Bay Shore PA students

I was recently accepted into the Touro Bay Shore program for August 2014. I did not have an opportunity to speak to any current students when I interviewed because it was the first day of break. What are the faculty like? How far do you travel to rotation sites? Do you feel like you are missing out by not having a cadaver lab? How much do you pay for housing and where do you live? I have to make a decision by May 1st. Thanks for your help!

I was recently accepted into the Touro Bay Shore program for August 2014. I did not have an opportunity to speak to any current students when I interviewed because it was the first day of break. What are the faculty like? How far do you travel to rotation sites? Do you feel like you are missing out by not having a cadaver lab? How much do you pay for housing and where do you live? I have to make a decision by May 1st. Thanks for your help!

They have a cadaver lab. When I went for my interview, there were a ton of clinics and two hospitals in town. I plan to do most of my rotations in Virginia.

Archived