Free Blog for preparing for PANCE or PANRE

I have started a blog -- about 6 months ago -- I am a PA educator and former lecturer for CME resources.  It really is FREE --- post Q's, and I will answer.

There are more than 100 concise, to the point, blog posts of "pearls" and the most commonly missed concepts on the exam.  I have helped more than 100 people pass now who had not passed on several attempts at both PANCE and PANRE.  It really is about knowing HOW to study for this test.  So, visit the blog -- and scroll all the way down to the earliest posts about HOW to study -- then read through --- there are also "worksheets" on "formulating the most likely diagnosis" which is 18% of all the test Q's you will have to answer.

Let me know if I can help!

jackiekazik.tumblr.com

Thanks for the positive feedback -it is for anyone (including laypeople)interested in medicine. My followers include nurses, docs, med students.. But it was created for PAs, mainly cuz I am a PA. I have been teaching almost 20 years and I know what students find confusing, where they get "stuck" and they ask me to post what they need to know. I have had patients with the diseases I am describing finally understand why they have the findings they do.....so it is really for everyone.

My biggest problem is coming up with topics --once I get a question, I am off and running -so if there is anything you want posted, pls ask!

Thanks for the positive feedback -it is for anyone (including laypeople)interested in medicine. My followers include nurses, docs, med students.. But it was created for PAs, mainly cuz I am a PA. I have been teaching almost 20 years and I know what students find confusing, where they get "stuck" and they ask me to post what they need to know. I have had patients with the diseases I am describing finally understand why they have the findings they do.....so it is really for everyone.

My biggest problem is coming up with topics --once I get a question, I am off and running -so if there is anything you want posted, pls ask!

Ms. Kazik I hope this is not inappropriate asking you on here about topics, but since you brought it up is there a chance you could explain the different types of leukemia in children & adults? Thank you again uz9jotV.gifIf you rather me ask somewhere else please let me know.

Archived