MEDEX Spokane #18

I interviewed on 1/11 as well and was notified by email this morning of my acceptance. I thought it was weird that no one called. So I called them, and Mariah told me someone dropped the ball not calling me but It wasn't a mistake. I'm in. So so stoked beyond words. I found out right as I'm starting a 72 hour shift on the ambulance and it made it nearly impossible to concentrate on work at all! Luckily my partner was very supportive and understanding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on 1/11 as well and was notified by email this morning of my acceptance. I thought it was weird that no one called. So I called them, and Mariah told me someone dropped the ball not calling me but It wasn't a mistake. I'm in. So so stoked beyond words. I found out right as I'm starting a 72 hour shift on the ambulance and it made it nearly impossible to concentrate on work at all! Luckily my partner was very supportive and understanding.

Congrats !!!

Archived