Anyone have a copy of the 2010 salary survey?

I got a copy back in in 2011 of the 2009 survey (before the 2010 data had come in).  I need some more recent breakdown by state and the 2013 survey does not break it down by states.  Annoying.  Anyone have a copy they can send me?  I can't find it on the AAPA site.  Also, what are the average collections that these incomes are based off of?  I found a resource (http://www.acponline.org/running_practice/practice_management/human_resources/panp2.pdf) that says that PA salaries reflect approximately 35% of collections (median collections of 246,000 with a median compensation of 87,649).  What are the median collections of PAs these days?  I think that's probably more telling and helpful in my situation. 

I got a copy back in in 2011 of the 2009 survey (before the 2010 data had come in).  I need some more recent breakdown by state and the 2013 survey does not break it down by states.  Annoying.  Anyone have a copy they can send me?  I can't find it on the AAPA site.  Also, what are the average collections that these incomes are based off of?  I found a resource (http://www.acponline.org/running_practice/practice_management/human_resources/panp2.pdf) that says that PA salaries reflect approximately 35% of collections (median collections of 246,000 with a median compensation of 87,649).  What are the median collections of PAs these days?  I think that's probably more telling and helpful in my situation. 

Your profile says I can't send you a new message. PM me your email. 

@coloradopa - I tried to PM you, but it says you're not receiving new PMs.  no biggie.  as it turns out, I don't need the 2010 data at the moment; I found some information online the helped. 

I could still use information on average collections, though.  Anybody know of a good source for this information? 

Andrew

Archived