Detroit Mercy Supplementary Application question

Hello,

I'm currently applying to Detroit Mercy for the 2013-2014 cycle. I have already submitted the supplementary application and CASPA (submitted in mid Sept to Oct) and have received no feedback/recognition that they got my application. Has anyone else that is applying this cycle gotten any feedback that their applications are under review. I have emailed them through their general PA email address but received no response. Does anyone have any other contact for them. I could not find a phone number on their site. 

Any help is Appreciated! 

Thanks!

Hey Jbaird2,

I received an email saying they received my CASPA application, but that my supplemental was still outstanding back in August. After I had completed the supplementals, I did not receive a confirmation from UDM. I also emailed them back in September about this and received this email:

You should be able to check the status of your supplementalapplication by logging into the website where you created an onlineapplication to UDM.

I did the above, and clicked Fall 2014, and it listed all supplemental requirments and if they were received. Here is the login: https://ssb.udmercy.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

This is the contact email I used for the program:

chpgrad@udmercy.edu

Hope that helps!!

This is the e-mail I received maybe a week or so after I sent in my supplemental application packet (around middle of November): 

Review of your prerequisite checklist has the following findings:

All courses on Prerequisite Checklist received on November 7, 2013 are listed on the PA program website as having prior approval.

Sincerely,

Admissions Committee

Physician Assistant Program

University of Detroit Mercy

Archived