ACE credit and CASPA

Hello!

I tried to search for this topic, but didn't find anything.
I have a unique question. Has anyone taken a Straighterline course? They are similar to CLEP or DSST exams, as they are for ACE credit. My undergrad school accepts them so I’m currently taking a government course. Obviously I haven’t (and won’t) take my prereqs through them, but it is a cheaper credit option for a couple undergrad gen ed courses. On their transcripts, they list a percentage score. In order to be recommended for ACE credit you need a min. 70% (or something along those lines). My question is when I apply through CASPA, will the percentage score count into my GPA? Or will I enter it as pass/fail? Or CLEP/REGENTS? I would think it would be considered testing out of and not included in the GPA because it is ACE credit. Your institution either takes the credit if you pass or don't if you fail. Does anyone know? I’m going to call and get verification from CASPA if I cannot find the answer. I just like to know what my GPA is at all times! 

Thanks in advance! 

• 2 years later...

Archived