GRE question???

Hi everyone. I would like to ask one question about GRE test. There some school require GRE general test score but right now the test become GRE revised general test. So they are the same, right?? The different is the revised does not have the analytical part?!? So the school should also accept the score from the revised test, right?? Sorry, i am confused about it. Thank you so much.

GRE and revised GRE scores are accepted as the same thing by the schools. The scores are good for 5 years. So if you took the old GRE and you like your score, if it's still within the 5 years you can submit that score. If not take the revised one and consider yourself lucky because they say it's easier than the old version..... I don't know personally because I only took the revised version. Schools like to see a score over 300 on the revised GRE, and over 1000 on the old version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived