Probation status

I would like more information about this too! A current student on the other thread stated it was something administrative. The website states "Specific questions regarding the program and its plans should be directed to the program director and/or the appropriate institutional official(s)." His email address is on the website. Hopefully they will be open about it but I am going to get more concerned if they are not willing to give any information.

Talk about additional stress on an already stressful application process. Hope this helps!

I received a certified letter that details the probationary status until reviewed again in 2015. According to the letter, the program was found to have deficiencies in a number of areas including curriculum and clinical experiences. The program is still accredited and students can take PANCE test, but attending a school on probation status may affect licensure in different states. There is information on the website as well. It's a lot to take in, as this was my top choice of schools.

Archived