What score do you need to pass PANRE? Nervous here . . . .not taken test yet.

I am so nervous about taking my PANRE. I actually scored extremely well on my initial PANCE, but that was six years ago. I am currently in my last trimester of my 3rd pregnancy, and have 2 other toddlers at home. I have very little time to study! I am just wondering how they score the test and what is needed to pass.

I too was extremely nervous and also have 3 kids at home. It was hard to be away from the kids (and work) but I went to the 5 day CME Resources course and then took an additional week off to study. Don't remember my score exactly but passed. Total stressbuster though and it would be much harder when pregnant! Are you planning to do PANRE before or after baby?????

• 2 weeks later...

There is not a set pass score -- and that score doesn't mean a damn thing when you are in there taking your test --- scores to pass vary from 350 to 392 --- but that would change if they create a new form.

Just do the best you possibly can --- you cannot CANNOT tell how you are doing while you are taking it --- you'll see what I mean when you take it ---definitely get it done before baby

also -- visit my FREE blog site --- FREE, really it is --- scroll all the way down to the first one and read them --- about 60 posts so far on topics that people have sent me --- even if it gets you two or three more Q's correct, it might be that one Q that you need to pass the test --- because, remember, your goal is: to get ONE MORE Q correct than you need to see the word PASS at the top of your score report --- Good LUCK!

free blog on PANRE topics at: jackiekazik.tumblr.com

I just took the PANRE on August 28th. The passing score for the particular test I took was 370. I was so thrilled when I saw that I passed ! I took the 5 day CME review course, very helpful. Then you have to sit down and get the material they presented in to your head. I took a good 6 months to prepare and studied every weekend, and took a few days off each month to study. Time well spent. When you sit down and take the test there are just going to be questions you dont know. Just choose a phrase or word that you have heard before. PA hippo was alos very helpful, great lectures and even better test questions. Wishing you success !

Archived