Looking to shadow a PA in Littleton/Denver, Colorado

Hi,

I am a PA school applicant in Colorado and looking to shadow a PA. I applied to PA school this year, but I think if I don't get accepted, it might help to have some additional shadowing experience. I have worked in hospital operating rooms, laboratories, a pharmacy, Ob/Gyn, and as a Long Term Care surveyor for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, so I have a good knowledge base for shadowing. I am really interested in learning more about the field from anyone willing to let me shadow them. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am also looking to shadow PAs in the Denver and surrounding areas. I am hoping to gain more knowledge about the field and see more of what a PA does on a day to day basis. I am interested in all fields that PAs practice in. Any opportunities are greatly appreciated. Please contact my by private message if you are willing to let me shadow you. Thank you, Sarah.

Archived