Jump to content

health related volunteering

Recommended Posts

I volunteer with LGBT mental health counseling. This requires talking with kids who come in, or want to talk over the phone, regarding LGBT sexual health issues, coming out, self care, suicide, ect. this is an unpaid position but i am not sure if this goes under DPC, other health experience, or volunteer work. Can anyone help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More