Rough Draft

I think your narrative sounds pretty good so far! I think you either need to omit "Making the personal connection can also increase adherence to medical recommendations, something I have personally noticed decreases when one feels like they are being reduced to their disease" or explain HOW you personally noticed this. In regards to your closing paragraph, I feel that it lacks cohesiveness. It's almost like you go from talking about how all of your experience help you prepare to be a PA then jump to a paragraph about how you are mentally ready for PA school, but never, not necessarily combine the two thoughts, but I guess reference them together in their own paragraph. What I guess I'm trying to get at is that you should either condense the first half of your final paragraph and finish with something like "the experience I've gained through work and the knowledge I've gained in the classroom will..." Please let me know if something doesn't make sense... I work night shift at the hospital so my brain doesn't always clearly explain the points I'm trying to get across!

Archived