Patient care hours

I know they have new requirements for patient care hours. But does anyone know if once you send the application through CASPA if they allow you to update the hours through the admissions office since you cannot go back and change it on CASPA?
If you have already submitting the app then I would send an email to the admissions office to update your patient care hours.

Having been accepted into the program recently though, I would suggest caring more about your grades than HCE. You can always rack up more HCE, and they do allow you to accumulate more before classes start in August. Your GPA is not as flexible. They do send you a seperate form where you fill in the HCE you completed, which has to be notarized.

Thank you so much, hearing that is such a relief! My grades are right where I want them to be however, when it comes to HCE I feel lacking compared to everyone who posts on here. I contacted them earlier last week and they said I can update my hours through email which is good. Just out of curiosity though, what were your stats?

Archived