CNA licensure - where to add that on CASPA

Hey all. Finalizing my application. Trying to find place to put my licensure from my state that certifies me as a nurse aide. Doing so under 'Health Related Training' requires an attendance date from, and an attendance date to, but it's merely a renewal of your license. What have others here done on their application? I already have my actual CNA course listed, and my BLS/CPR training listed. ...

I personally have never entered it, but wouldn't your certificate be placed under health related training with CPR? Then the dates you attended the CNA course would be the attendance dates because those were the training dated required to get your certificate.

https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/additional-information/health-related-training/index.html

I *think* I figured out, but I don't think CASPA is set up well for it. You are supposed to mark certification on personal data, and then under 'health care training' list licensing, but the field for it requires a start date and end date for training, but this is merely a reissue of a CNA state license. I just put for my start date the date I was first issued my state license, and the end date as the last time it was renewed. I guess.

If you click on the link I posted, under the "attendance to and from dates", it says specifically that you are to put the dates that it took you to earn the certification and is NOT referring to the dates where the certification itself is valid since you are not allowed to list any expired certifications.

Archived