Looking to shadow a PA (or Doctor) within or in close proximity to Rockland County NY

Hi,

I'm looking to shadow a physician's assistant or doctor within Rockland county NY (to fullfill some hours of patient care that are required by most PA Programs...). I'm willing to drive to towns not too far outside of Rockland. If anyone has any leads/ suggestions, please let me know!

thank you :=D:

Batya

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for the same too. I live in New City, NY and i'm hoping to find someone to shadow around the Hudson Valley region(Rockland County). I need some hours to get into the PA program at York College. Please any Doctors, PA or Nurses around the area, PLEASE get in contact via PM or email aiwe174th@yahoo.com. If you have any information at all, please get in contact with me. I'll appreciate it.

I'm looking for the same too. I live in New City, NY and i'm hoping to find someone to shadow around the Hudson Valley region(Rockland County). I need some hours to get into the PA program at York College. Please any Doctors, PA or Nurses around the area, PLEASE get in contact via PM or email aiwe174th@yahoo.com. If you have any information at all, please get in contact with me. I'll appreciate it.

Archived