Any had locum tenens expereinces?

Hi there,

Have any of you had locum tenes experiences? How did you like it? What were the pros and cons? Did you have an agency that you preferred over others?

I have searched the internet for blogs or people sharing their expereinces as a PA working locum tenes and had little success. Any info on personal expereinces you can provide would be appreciated!

Hi there,

Have any of you had locum tenes experiences? How did you like it? What were the pros and cons? Did you have an agency that you preferred over others?

I have searched the internet for blogs or people sharing their expereinces as a PA working locum tenes and had little success. Any info on personal expereinces you can provide would be appreciated!

Hi there,

Archived