NYC New Grad Cardiology offer?

Just wondering what the average/range of salaries for new grads in NYC working in a private practice cardiology group. It is primarily outpatient with potential to have some inpatient responsibilities. I already checked out the 2010 AAPA salary report and it wasn't very helpful. Only 20 people responded that work in Internal Medicine: Cardiology and it doesn't specify if they are in NYC or other areas of NY with a lower cost of living.

I know that NY is known for starting new grads off low because of the saturated market, but if any cardiology PAs in NYC or elsewhere could please advise me I would appreciate it. I want to make sure I'm getting something that is both fair and reasonable. Thanks!

Just wondering what the average/range of salaries for new grads in NYC working in a private practice cardiology group. It is primarily outpatient with potential to have some inpatient responsibilities. I already checked out the 2010 AAPA salary report and it wasn't very helpful. Only 20 people responded that work in Internal Medicine: Cardiology and it doesn't specify if they are in NYC or other areas of NY with a lower cost of living.

I know that NY is known for starting new grads off low because of the saturated market, but if any cardiology PAs in NYC or elsewhere could please advise me I would appreciate it. I want to make sure I'm getting something that is both fair and reasonable. Thanks!

Archived