Patient write-ups for studying

Hey y'all,

Not on rotations for another few months, but I was wondering if anyone keeps track of the patients they see in their personal notes (de-identified of course). It seems like a good thing to incorporate into studying for boards/life. I know that formal case write-ups are required periodically, but it seems like every patient has something to teach. Thanks!

Hey y'all,

Not on rotations for another few months, but I was wondering if anyone keeps track of the patients they see in their personal notes (de-identified of course). It seems like a good thing to incorporate into studying for boards/life. I know that formal case write-ups are required periodically, but it seems like every patient has something to teach. Thanks!

Hey y'all,

Archived