Hello Everyone!

Hi guys,

this is julia from new york and just need to know that Has anyone done business with alpha medical equipments before?

I am asking you because i am going to buy some equipments from this site with the reference of my friend. Please give me some advice i am right or no!!

thanks..

oh, yeah i add a equipment site as my home page website just because this form does allow newcomers to post links. that is why i added a site from which i am going to by equipments. Don't misunderstand me!!

thanks again..

regards.

Hi guys,

this is julia from new york and just need to know that Has anyone done business with alpha medical equipments before?

I am asking you because i am going to buy some equipments from this site with the reference of my friend. Please give me some advice i am right or no!!

thanks..

oh, yeah i add a equipment site as my home page website just because this form does allow newcomers to post links. that is why i added a site from which i am going to by equipments. Don't misunderstand me!!

thanks again..

regards.

Archived