Texas Rx guidelines

I'm just curious as to whether or not Texas PA's actually follow the prescriptive authority regulations and write the patient addresses on the dangerous drug prescriptions (hand written or electronically produced)? Do you also make certain that your Tx. license number is on the prescription as required? I've never seen any comment in the TMB newsletters addressing such a failing but I'm curious as to whether or not folks have had any contact from TMB regarding same. I personally would hand write the address and would stamp my license number in the space for the "dispense as written" signature.

I'm just curious as to whether or not Texas PA's actually follow the prescriptive authority regulations and write the patient addresses on the dangerous drug prescriptions (hand written or electronically produced)? Do you also make certain that your Tx. license number is on the prescription as required? I've never seen any comment in the TMB newsletters addressing such a failing but I'm curious as to whether or not folks have had any contact from TMB regarding same. I personally would hand write the address and would stamp my license number in the space for the "dispense as written" signature.

Archived