PANCE eligibility, define "expected program completion date"

[h=4]Can anyone who has taken the exam or will take the exam clarify "program completion date?"

Example, If I finish all exams/clinicals and have white coat ceremony graduation on August 1, 2013 (meaning I have completed all requirements for graduation and theoretically never have to set foot on the campus again) but the registrar of the college does not process the final transcript until all summer classes are over for a September 1, 2013 graduation, hypothetically which is the 7th day after program completion? Should eligibility start August 8? or September 8th? I am in shock because our program is telling us that the earliest we will be eligible to take the exam is Mid/Late September. I'm under the impression that as long as the Program Director sends this letter of completion that we should be able to sit for the exam prior to the end of September but I could be over interpreting this.

From NCCPA: https://www.nccpa.net/Pance.aspx

When registering for PANCE, please consider the following requirements:[/h]

• [*=left]NCCPA does not accept applications until 90 days prior to your expected program completion date (as provided by your program director). (As used here, "program completion date" is the date all requirements for graduation are completed as deemed by your program.)
    [*=left]The earliest date you'll be able to test is seven days after your program completion (provided your program director has confirmed your program completion date.) This date will be reflected in your exam application acknowledgement e-mail.
    [*=left]You have 180 days from the beginning of your exam timeframe to take the exam. These dates will be reflected in your exam application acknowledgement e-mail.
    [*=left]You may only take PANCE once in any 90-day period or three times in a calendar year.

[h=4]Can anyone who has taken the exam or will take the exam clarify "program completion date?"

Example, If I finish all exams/clinicals and have white coat ceremony graduation on August 1, 2013 (meaning I have completed all requirements for graduation and theoretically never have to set foot on the campus again) but the registrar of the college does not process the final transcript until all summer classes are over for a September 1, 2013 graduation, hypothetically which is the 7th day after program completion? Should eligibility start August 8? or September 8th? I am in shock because our program is telling us that the earliest we will be eligible to take the exam is Mid/Late September. I'm under the impression that as long as the Program Director sends this letter of completion that we should be able to sit for the exam prior to the end of September but I could be over interpreting this.

From NCCPA: https://www.nccpa.net/Pance.aspx

When registering for PANCE, please consider the following requirements:[/h]

• [*=left]NCCPA does not accept applications until 90 days prior to your expected program completion date (as provided by your program director). (As used here, "program completion date" is the date all requirements for graduation are completed as deemed by your program.)
    [*=left]The earliest date you'll be able to test is seven days after your program completion (provided your program director has confirmed your program completion date.) This date will be reflected in your exam application acknowledgement e-mail.
    [*=left]You have 180 days from the beginning of your exam timeframe to take the exam. These dates will be reflected in your exam application acknowledgement e-mail.
    [*=left]You may only take PANCE once in any 90-day period or three times in a calendar year.

Archived