PANRE Review Course in Irvine, CA...anyone take it?

I do not know much about the course you mentioned. I just took my PANRE two weeks ago. I used the UMDNJ online review course. I would highly recommend their course. You can watch the lectures as many times as you like, download the slides on an iPad/iPod/computer, and download the audio. I have an hour commute each way to work. I listened to the lectures in my car. I did very well on the test. I also used paeasy.com for some last week questions. My two cents...I hope it helps some.

My school set up a session with him at our school for the PANCE review. Everyone of the 54 students in my class passed it, and I think his review is excellent. He updates his "bible" every year, and I had been looking through it prior to my test, and one of the questions on the test had been on something that I had reviewed prior to taking the test. I don't know how his PANRE course is, but the PANCE course was great.

Archived