Jump to content

DEA application

Recommended Posts

I'm a newly graduate applying DEA from Michigan. I went to the DEA Diverson Control website and michigan.gov website found out that I need to file a Form 224 online and submit a Delegation of prescriptive authority agreement with my supervising physician's signiture. My question is: is there any form or template for the Delegation Agreement for Michigan? I googled it, found some forms for other states not Michigan. Also the Form 224 asked for Michigan control substance license number, do I need to apply for it or I can provide with my SP's Michigan control substance license number?


Anyone had experience with applying DEA from MI, please help. I called Detroit local DEA division several times, always the voicemail picked up, left message and never got returned.


Any help will be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More