PANCE PRECIPIO LEARNING

Hi everyone,

I just had to share my amazing experience with Dr. John Athas at Precipio Learning. Seriously, he's been a lifesaver on my journey to passing the PANCE exam.

Before I found Dr. Athas, I was feeling completely lost with my PANCE prep. I scoured through numerous resources, but nothing seemed to click. Then, by some stroke of luck, I stumbled upon a PA forum where people couldn't stop praising Dr. Athas. Something about their testimonials just felt right, so I took a leap of faith – and let me tell you, it was the best decision I ever made!

Dr. Athas's AV course and one-on-one tutoring sessions were absolute game-changers for me. He has this incredible knack for breaking down complex topics into bite-sized, understandable pieces. It's like he speaks my language! And the best part? He genuinely cares about his students' success. He went above and beyond to understand my struggles and tailor his teaching to fit my needs.

Thanks to Dr. Athas's guidance, I saw a remarkable 150-point improvement in my scores! Yes, you read that right – 150 points! And the cherry on top? I finally passed my PANCE exam with flying colors!

But Dr. Athas is more than just a tutor; he's a mentor and a friend. He kept me motivated, even when I felt like giving up. His passion for teaching is infectious, and it made every session enjoyable and productive.

If you're feeling overwhelmed with your PANCE prep like I was, do yourself a favor and reach out to Dr. Athas at Precipio Learning. Trust me, you won't regret it.

A huge thank you to Dr. Athas for believing in me and helping me achieve my dreams!