NHSC Scholarship 2024-2025

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 4:38 PM, Alison4444 said:

Does anyone know if the essay question will be the same as last year or if it will be different this year? If it's different, will we not find out the question until the application opens?

I was wondering about this, too. I wish they would give us the prompt ahead of time. Hopefully it opens up soon. 

Hey! Normally the easy stays the same. Last year it was around the lines of how NHSCs mission aligns with your goals as a provider and why you want to work in a medically underserved community, and what you’ve done to show your dedication to service.  Very straightforward essay question and easy to write! I think it was 500 words. I forget the actual prompt but reading back over my essay, that’s the question mine answered. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 3:09 PM, Pillowpa said:

Hello everyone, 

for the verification of acceptance would the email I received from my pa program stating I have been accepted suffice. 

I would believe that should be fine, be I would definitely confirm with them. I sent the form to the program and had them fill it out. 

On 4/7/2024 at 8:03 AM, bombPA0505 said:

I’m having trouble with that too!

Try chrome! Clear cache and cookies! This happened to me multiple times… very frustrating. Eventually, I was able to open it by switching browsers, devices and clearing all cache and cookies. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 8:03 AM, bombPA0505 said:

I’m having trouble with that too!

I ended up having to call customer service and have them send me the form. I cleared the cookies and cache from different browsers and even tried at work to see if it was my device and I still couldn’t download the document. 

• 2 weeks later...